Lets take a tour into the movie studio in your head the one in charge of dreams.
Your First Big Break
You star in your first dream when you are at around three four years old, Until then you’re stuck busy learning the acting technique by, watching dreams where people you know act.
Want to know if it’s all a bad dream? You can’t read or tell time while you’re dreaming, The vast majority of people are incapable of reading in their dreams. The same goes for clocks: each time you look at a clock it will tell a different time and the hands on the clock won’t appear to be moving as reported by lucid dreamers.
Meet Louisa Ball, 15, who can sleep for days together when she first shuts her eyes to sleep. She doesn’t mess around with that. This british girl has a rare sleeping disorder – ‘Sleeping beauty sickness’. No kind of shaking or prodding can wake Louisa up when she’s fast asleep. The symptoms, causes or a cure for this disease are unknown to doctors. However, they say it only strikes teenagers and is likely to vanish by the age of 12-13 years.
- Lee Hadwin is a nurse by profession, but in his dreams he is an artist. Literally. He “sleepdraws” gorgeous portraits, of which he has no recollection afterwards.
- A woman is having sex with strangers while sleepwalking.
- A man who drove 22 miles and killed his cousin while sleepwalking.
- A sleepwalker who walked out of the window from the third floor, and barely survived.
- The idea for Google Larry Page
- The movie series The Terminator-James Cameron
- Alternating current generator Tesla
- The theory of relativity-Albert Einstein
- DNA’s double helix spiral form James Watson
- The sewing machine Elias Howe
- Periodic table Dmitri Mendeleev
- Yesterday song by the Beatles-Paul McCartney
And many more…
Making Dreams Come Alive
Sometimes we dream about our future and sometimes these dreams come true. According to a recent survey 70% percent of the surveyed had a dream prediction that came true. In fact Abraham Lincoln said that he had a dream in which he was assassinated, two weeks later, It happened
There is a logical explanation to this, we dream about what presses us at the moment. And we start thinking about what will happen, so our mind plays one possible scenario in our dreams. and sometimes that scenario ends up happening.
Do you have anything to add?